To file an application or apply for a Trademark in Canada, the following information is required:
- The full legal name of the person applying for the trademark, or the full legal name of their business or company.
- The complete legal address of the person or entity applying for the trademark.
- The trademark you are applying for. Logos that are being filed are required to be shown in order to be registered.
- A complete list must be provided of all the goods you sell or plan to sell in the future under the trademark.
- A complete list must be provided of all the services you provide or plan to offer in the future under the trademark.
Note: The requirement to provide proof of use for each product and service was removed in June 2019.
To open in a new tab, click: What Information Is Needed to Apply for a Trademark in Canada?